By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- “API” means an application programming interface provided by the Hong Kong Scholarship for Excellence Scheme Scholars Association (“HKSESSA”) on the Website;
- “Information” includes any and all information, data, contents, materials, and software programmes, and in whatever form available on or through, subsisting in or used in, the Website from time to time;
- “Website” means collectively, the HKSESSA’s website (http://hksessa.org), its pages and parts, in desktop computer, tablet, and mobile phone versions.
- If you access or use the Website or an API, or link to the Website, on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have authority to unconditionally accept the Terms on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to the Terms (and the reference to “you” in the Terms shall refer to that entity).
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you may not interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website, the APIs, or the servers or networks providing the Website or the APIs, or tamper with the Information.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The HKSESSA owns the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, which are protected by copyright and other forms of intellectual property/ proprietary rights. Unless otherwise stated, the HKSESSA is the owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property right of the Information and the APIs.
- The HKSESSA shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, misstatements or misrepresentations (express or implied) concerning any Information or any aspect of the Website or an API.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- All rights are reserved by the HKSESSA, including the right to terminate the Terms with you.
- We may change, add to, or delete terms from these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. By continuing to use this Website following such modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by such modifications.